As our Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer, you will:
• Architect and develop features for customer facing web applications using React, Java Spring, NodeJS Lambdas, and other AWS technologies
• Architect and lead a team of six for the ongoing development of customer facing mobile app for both iOS and Android platforms. Successful implementation of MVP Project was done in 3 months and is built on ReactNative.
• Build out CI/CD pipelines, Automated Integration tests, Push Notifications capabilities for customer facing react native mobile app
• Build out the digital payments platform ensuring optimal integrations with third party APIs and internal services across the company
• Architect, co-ordinate and implement enterprise application performance monitoring using Dynatrace, establishing standard DevOps cadences/practices
• Develop and incorporate business analytics tracking for web applications using Adobe DTM/Launch.
• Implement standard integration testing practices with react testing library and Jest for TDD
• Contribute in the react developers' group that generates standard components for re-use across multiple enterprise level applications
- Excellent customer service, communications, and professional demeanor. Able to manage multiple deadlines. Passionate toward new and existing technologies. Positive, resourceful, creative and detail-oriented. Self-starter, able to prioritize appropriately. Process-oriented.