Sam is a detail-oriented and critical-thinking individual whose presence has made a significant positive impact on the team. Working with VITS for 2 years now. With an innate ability to scrutinize complex situations and discern essential details, Sam consistently contributes to the team's overall efficiency and problem-solving capabilities in various IT industries. Sam is a dynamic individual who pursued a dual degree in Computer Information Systems and Accounting at Saint Cloud State University.
- Fact that few people know about you?
Motivated, Hardworking, and looking forward to growing in the everchanging IT industry.
- Best quote or saying that you like to live by or that inspires you?
"Be a chess player, not a chess piece" by Ralph Charell
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
Curious, Resilient, Compassionate
- What do you enjoy doing to relieve stress?
Gym, Swimming, Meditate
- What do you think you will be doing 20 years from now?
Working in senior leader roles
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team?
- What Is the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Invest in yourself
- Who was your favorite teacher in school and how did s/he impact you?
My fav high school teacher once said, "Always be true to yourself, and success will follow."
- At which store you would like to max out your credit card?
A high-end bookstore with rare edition
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
- What's the best compliment you have ever received?
"Getting things done ahead of time."
- If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
Ensuring peace and access to education for all
- What is the most unusual thing in your desk drawer?
Lots of tea cups